Whitehawk Ranch Facts
WHITEHAWK RANCH is a planned development (PD), which provides for approximately 455 units. This 956-acre Development lies at an approximate elevation of 4,500 feet in the southern section of the beautiful Mohawk Valley in Plumas County, California. From its inception, WHITEHAWK RANCH has been planned to rigid environmental specifications and the highest design and quality standards. The Golf Club won the prestigious Golf Course Writer’s Association Environmental Award in 1997, as well as recently being rated #11 in the state by Golf Digest Magazine. Our development approach has always been to enhance the intrinsic beauty of the land with sensitive planning on design, thereby protecting the unique natural environment so conducive to an invigorating yet “laid back” country lifestyle.
• WATER/UTILITIES – Utilizing a bountiful supply of fresh spring water, our gravity fed system brings water, along with underground electricity, telephone, sanitary sewer and cable services to each homesite. The WHITEHAWK RANCH Mutual Water Company provides sewage treatment and water services to the owners of property at WHITEHAWK RANCH. Other utilities are provided by local utility companies.
• WATER/SEWER FEES AND POLICIES: Visit www.whitehawkranch.org. (Mutual Water Company section).
• FIRE PROTECTION – On January 1, 2008, WHITEHAWK RANCH (and the WHITEHAWK RANCH Volunteer Fire Department) officially became part of the Graeagle Fire Protection District (GFPD). GFPD provides fire protection utilizing strategically located fire hydrants throughout the community.
• ROAD MAINTENANCE AND SNOW REMOVAL - Road maintenance and snow removal are provided by the WHITEHAWK RANCH Homeowner’s Association. At present, all roads within the WHITEHAWK RANCH subdivision are private.
• ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL/CC&R’S - To assure continuity and quality within the subdivision, an Architectural Review Committee has been established. All plans must be approved through this committee and adhere to the CC&R’s. Natural materials and native landscaping are emphasized.
• HOMEOWNER’S DUES: (1) Current dues for homesites and custom homes throughout the development and “golf cottages” on Fox Tail Lane are $43.00 per month; townhomes on Deer Creek Crossing, Bridle Path and One Horse Way are $245.00 per month; and 22 Hawk Ridge homes are $354.00 per month. The homeowner’s associations for the townhomes and 22 Hawk Ridge homes provide for roof reserves, exterior staining, fire/liability insurance, landscape maintenance, snow removal and administrative costs. (2) The Community Service District (CSD) assessment, which is included in owner’s yearly tax bill is $598.87 per year. This CSD fee covers fire protection services and maintenance of recreational amenities (except golf).
• RECREATIONAL AMENITIES - The Golf Club at WHITEHAWK RANCH offers special rates and privileges for our residents and their guests. Additionally, the Community Center offers meeting space with a commercial kitchen, big screen television, and meeting rooms. Other amenities include the community pool, with Jacuzzi, cabana and men’s and women’s changing rooms, tennis courts, exercise facility, gazebo area for private parties, fishing areas and hiking trails. All are available for property owners and their guests.